Discover the Bay of Kotor, one of the most spectacular sceneries on the Mediterranean, surrounded by high mountains with picturesque small towns along its shores. Drive to Kotor past Risan, once the seat of the Illyrian queen Teuta and picturesque Perast.
On this excursion you will:
- See the old city of Kotor with the Romanesque Cathedral of St Triphun encircled by walls and fortresses included on the UNESCO`s World Heritage List.
- Drive along the steep slopes to Cetinje with a breathtaking view over the Bay of Kotor. A short stop in the village of Njegusi.
- Visit to the museum in Cetinje, once the seat of the Montenegrin rulers.
- Return to the coast and tour Budva, time at leisure to explore this charming town.
- Return drive to Dubrovnik with a ferry-ride across the bay.
Price: 55,00 €
Children (2-12y): 50% discount