Day 1: unpack, hit the beach and enjoy splendid dinner
- After checking-in to one of Importanne hotels and settling down in your room, hit the beach right in front of the Hotel and work on your tan. Treat yourself to a massage or a steam bath in a sauna of our Wellness & Spa
- Enjoy a delicious dinner on the terrace of Vista restaurant, but before heading to bed, don’t forget to visit the Blue Sky Lounge at the Rooftop Pool and have a cocktail or two
Day 2: wander about the medieval city walls
Right after breakfast, your local guide will take you on an adventure into the Old Town of Dubrovnik. During your sightseeing tour, you will visit one of the most beautiful medieval cities in the world. Once you’ve seen the city inside the walls – get ready for a ride on the cable car which will take you to Srđ, the mountain overlooking Dubrovnik. Get excited as you’ll experience one of the best panoramic views of your lifetime. Make sure to bring your camera !
- Treat yourself to a lunch in the Old Town or back in the Importanne Resort, before spending the rest of your day relaxing by the sea
- If you don’t want to go back into town, have dinner in our Zoë restaurant followed by a glass of Pošip in On the Rocks Bar
Day 3: chill and go for a panoramic sail on Importanne Ragusa speedboat
- If you had a late night, this morning you’ll have plenty of time to recover! Chill by the pool while the whole world passes you by or walk the lovely promenade all the way to Big Petka Forest.
- In the late afternoon, join us for a panoramic sail in front of the Old Town, as well as a Sunset cruise with our Ragusa speedboat followed by a romantic dinner on one of the Elaphiti Islands.
Day 4: visit some of the finest wineries in Croatia
- This morning we take you on a trip to Pelješac peninsula which is the region of the best Croatian red wine. You’ll visit wineries, listen to stories about the production of wine, and do some wine tasting ! On your way back, you’ll stop in the town of Ston to go oyster tasting and visit the oldest salt mines in the world before getting back to the Resort and having the rest of the day for yourself
- Enjoy a farewell dinner in one of our restaurants while watching as the sun slowly sets behind the island of Koločep. Don’t forget late night cocktails in the Rooftop Bar or a last visit to the Old Town
The ideas on the trips that you have read about can be booked through Importanne Guest Relations service:
Wine & Dine Collection:
Swanky & Posh Collection: