Begin your career at Importanne Hotels & Resort with our great team.
Current open positions:
Reservations Agent (m/f)
Are you fluent in english, are friendly, caring and energetic ? Some experience in tourism would help, but it’s not a requirement.
We are building a new reservations center overseeing the sales of our five-star hotel properties in Dubrovnik.
Importanne Hotels & Resort is looking for friendly, caring, energetic and efficient reservations agents to help guests find the right accommodations to fit their needs. Despite the advancement of technology and the ease of booking directly online, many guests still prefer to contact a reservations agent when making travel and hotel plans. We are hiring reservation agents that have a strong command of the English language and whose written communication is equally as proficient as their verbal skills. The reservation agents are to have past experience at hotels and/or travel agencies and must be comfortable with providing booking services over the telephone, via chat, social media and by email. Reservation agents must be customer service orientated, must have patience to deal with confused or irate customers and must possess problem-solving skills to issues with customer issues that may arise.
Opportunity highlights for you:
- Friendly work place on the top floor of the shopping mall/business center in Zagreb
- Tech savy & digitally oriented team of young professionals
- Supervised training and mentoring to operate the Opera, the most widely used reservation system on a global scale
- Paid and special 3-week training for developing communication and other sets of sales oriented skills by outsourced professionals
- Full time contract & stimulative pay
- Monthly bonus scheme
What is expected from you:
- Checking on the availability of accommodations or transportation on a traveler’s desired travel dates
- Reserving and taking payment for hotel rooms as well as other travel services
- Assisting customers choose among a variety of room options
- Selling add-on travel products and offer options for room upgrades
- Providing support to customers who have already made a hotel reservation by confirming, changing or canceling reservations
Education: University degree
Location: Galleria Business Center (Importanne Galleria), Trg Drage Iblera 10, Zagreb. Travel to Dubrovnik is required on an ‘as needed’ basis.